Saturday, February 13, 2010

Final Fantasy X-2 (song by Evanescence)

lalallala XD And if you want the lyrics: Catch me as I fall Tell me you're here and you're all finished speaking to the atmosphere No one is here and I fall into myself this truth drives me into madness I know I can relieve the pain If I it all away Do not Turn Away (Do not Give in pain) Do not try to hide (even if your name do you cry) Do not Close Your Eyes "(God knows what's behind 'm located) turn Don 't light (Never sleep never die) IFrom what I see But somehow I know a lot more to come immobilized by my fear and soon to be blinded by tears I can stop the pain when I want it all away Do not Turn Away anxiety damage (Do not in pain) Do not try to hide (although scream your name) Do not Close Your Eyes "(God knows what lies behind them) turn out the light (Never sleep never die) fallen angels at my feet Whispered voices at my death in front of ear my eyes next to meFear, beckons me to my end I have to start all Marry signed because I do not meet until the end, turn to write, how (not to yield to the pain) does not try to hide (although scream your name) Do not Close Your Eyes "(God knows what lies behind them) turn out the light (never sleeps, never) die Servatis pereculum. Servatis one maleficum



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8vkGXq20uY&hl=en

Recommend : Union Park Forest Community

No comments:

Post a Comment