Friday, February 12, 2010

Theocracy - Ichthus

The price on my head is the death you've pushed us underground for all that you dare to pronounce the name of the iron fist to kill, on the face of the check, when they found a price that we pay Lord, Please bless my brothers, with the courage to criticize (opponents, however, do not light the dark irony: the blood that I live every drop this fire feeds subscribed forever ...) Lines of faith in the sand, is complemented by a stranger, show me where you are and if you're my brother a part of me, one of youCENTURIES FLY, but the flame is still alive you can hide, but that will never die cut into the wall, the two halves of the signs of His glory through the AGES ALL THE TIME OF ADMISSION Forced to join in the catacombs to praise the King of Kings they fear a revolution, and the power that he brings to the children of the sky one person, as believers in Christ's blood, even in death, have scourged the real life (enemies, but not to light the dark irony: the blood I live every drop of Fire Feedscarved forever ...) Lines of faith in the wall, he observed a sign of peace Stare into the eyes of death for the sake of this condition is dressed, without me CENTURIES FLY, but the flame is still alive in hiding, IT can live but there will never DIE dug into the wall, with the two halves of the signs of His glory through the AGES ALL TIMES ARE This live without me ... CENTURIES FLY, but the flame is still alive you can hide, but that will never die CARVED into our souls, see the twoHalf of the signs of His glory through the AGES ALL TIMES ARE



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwMM7qpJP3Q&hl=en

See Also : Ghost Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment