Sunday, March 21, 2010

Distant Worlds: Music From Final Fantasy OST - Opera Maria And Draco Part 2

EDIT/UPDATE: I have been to the Detroit concert now! It was awesome. New songs, new guitarist, new chorus, and new opera singers. Speaking of the new Opera singers, they really got in character, making the song much more enjoyable. Sadly, I had to cut this song into two parts thanks to youtube's' stupid 10 minute limit. An orchestraited version of the Opera featuring Maria and Draco from Final Fantasy VI I went to the concert in Grand Rapids, and I can honestly say it was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had. Sadly, To Zanarkand, Dear Friends, the Main Theme, Ronfaure, Terra's' Theme, The Man With The Machine Gun, Kiss Me Goodbye, and the Victory Fanfare didn't make it onto the CD. We can only hope they will be included in a second CD or some such. Fun Trivia: During the concert, we got to cast votes between five battle songs we'd want added to Distant Worlds. Dancing Mad won second place. So close, yet so far away. English Lyrics Draco: Oh, Maria Oh, Maria Though I call you from afar, Will this message reach your heart? Oh, how I long to be with you! Maria: Oh, my hero! My beloved! Shall we still be made to part? Though promises of perennial love Yet sing here in my heart I'm the darkness you're the starlight Shining brightly from afar Through hours of despair, I offer this prayer To you my evening star Must my final vows exchanged be with him and not with you Were you only here to quiet my fear Oh, speak! Guide me anew! Draco: Maria! Maria: Draco! I knew you ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnuYG8npUdE&hl=en

My Links : Professional Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment