Friday, July 16, 2010

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - At The Helm

Here we go Chorus: Life is a blast when you know what you're doin Best to know what you're doin 'fore your life get ruined Life is a thrill when your skill is developed If you ain't got a skill or trade, then shut the hell up Verse One: My rhymes is like droppin your head on cement Crackin it open hopin to make a dent; I'm hell-bent on resurrection, per-fection Lesson #1: rekindle the essence Rap ain't about bustin caps and fucking bitches It's about fluency with rhymin ingenuity All of this is new to me, see I peep rhymes with scrutiny, under a microscope I walk a tightrope A thin line between insanity and sanity mixed with a little vanity, boostin the morality with Hiero hospitality, soon to strike it: rich like calories, salaries, ahh sounds like a plan And, I will expand hip-hop as well Might even kick a little impromptu, to stomp you weaklings, speaking things foreign to the human ear that you will fear now, whether you like it or not Blood clots on you little life on the situation and on the stipulations... the shit you wastin time on you pawns, it was planned like that But we can fight back, like David Horowitz and say we want no more of this and put it in a cyrogenic status Replace it with the lastest in technology Hip-Hop policies that demolish ya folliew Olly olly oxen free, get off of me You can't see this, your defeatist attitude'll get you nowhere fast, I tend to my task cause Chorus: 2X Verse Two: Don't even start on the next man, let's scan your situation ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjuxbYW2KM&hl=en

Visit : Read Horoscope Today Accidental Death Buy Discount Wool Womens Coats | LOWER Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment