Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Video Blog 24

Deaf 18 year old from California in PSE/ASL. TRANSCRIPT: Today is March 13th 2008. I'm glad you're watching this. I have a lot of things on my heart right now. A lot things going on. But. One thing I feel I should talk about now is one thing I hate talking about now.. is my insecurity. This insecurity has influenced my life in a big way. I ignore them most of the time, but God has made me look at them now because He wants to heal them. Usually I wear contacts but then I miscounted and ran out and now am wearing glasses. Look. That is what I have problems with. I feel really insecure. I like my face, but when I put on glasses everything changes. It's crazy. I suddenly think I'm ugly. I have a hard time seeing myself in the mirror. God is bringing this up in my life. I hate talking about it which is why I'm talking about it now, heh. I am being healed of this right now. Right now I'm having some financial trouble. And. God is telling me -- "Chelsea, trust in me, not in your bank account". This is hard for me to do. I see numbers in my bank account and I feel "oh no" What if I don't make it this month? God taps me on the shoulder, "What are you doing? Trust me. Trust me." I feel so broken right now. I feel so weak, but somehow God is making me strong through being in me. I'm struggling with praying out loud. Here, my apartment - in internship -- the girls I live with tell me, "Chelsea, you need to start speaking out." I want to, I have a lot to say but because I'm afraid ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOrxC8N1Pfs&hl=en

My Links : Discover Miles Dean Exotica Sunglasses Store. LOWER Prices in The Same Item

No comments:

Post a Comment