Friday, September 17, 2010

Obama will accord us Universal Health Care; Government Option - "I'm gonna absorb the fat boys"

This must be Obama's favorite movie when he was a little boy, I mean with lines in it like, "I'm going to build a hospital", and "I'm going to soak the fat boys and spread it out thin". Obama most likely stayed up late watching this movie when he was a boy. He would think - someday that will be me up there speaking to the little people, except I'm black. Notice the dazed look in the eyes of the people in this movie, it's just like the Obamatrons of today, the only difference is, today they are chanting - Yes we can, Yes we can. Tomorrow they will be chanting - Death to the unbelievers, Death to the unbelievers. The most frightening thing that I can think of is an Obama Administration, just think of the power that he will have. I'm not worried about any laws that he may try to get enacted because the Republicans will filibuster them in the Senate, it's that immensely powerful Executive that I fear, he will trample on our Liberty, just wait and see.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXMmquMnT58&hl=en

Tags : Yard Lighting Horror Movies Review

No comments:

Post a Comment