Friday, April 23, 2010

A hadith that Ibn Taymiyah admired as actual important!

A bautiful hadith... The Nasheed was originally about 20 minutes long...thats right 20 MINUTES...I cut out all the arabic and shortened it a bit...if you want to download the original in mp3 the link is below...enjoy :) *(look for Munajaat) www.darsequran.com The hadith in its entire context: Abdur-Rahman ibn Sumurah said: "The Messenger of Allah (SAW) came out to us one day. He stood before us and said, 'Last night I saw something amazing. I saw a man from among my ummah to whom the Angel of Death came to seize his soul, but his honoring of his parents came and kept the Angel of Death away from him. I saw a man whose torment in the grave was about to come upon him, and his wudoo came and saved him from that I saw a man from among my ummah whom the devils had seized, but his remembrance of Allah came and banished the devils from him. I saw a man from among my ummah whom the angels of torment had seized, but his prayer came and saved him from them I saw a man from among my ummah tormented by thirst. Every time he approached the Cistern he was pushed back, then his Ramadan fasting came and gave him to drink and quenched his thirst I saw a man from among my ummah, and I saw the prophets sitting in circles. Every time he approached a circle he was repulsed, then his doing ghusl to clean himself from janaabah came, took him by the hand and brought him to beside me I saw a man from among my ummah in front of whom was darkness, behind him was darkness, to his right was darkness ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE3JBnVrDt0&hl=en

See Also : Complete Guide to Mold Inspection Dan Brown Books Store The Shopaholic Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment