Sunday, April 4, 2010

Who is the Alpha and Omega in Revelation 1:8? HE IS JESUS

Lord Jesus is the First and the last, the Alpha and Omega. Lord Jesus was speaking in Rev 1:8 with the similar phrase "which is, which was and which is to come" as in Rev 1:4 because "I and my Father are one" (John 10:30) and "whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (John 12:50) Jesus said: "I speak that which I have seen with my Father" (John 8:38) "Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. (John 6:46) Quick Analysis:- Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia Rev 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am (Alpha and Omega) the first and the last: Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. In short, Lord Jesus says "I am Alpha and Omega, the Almighty God". Detailed analysis is as follows:- Rev 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him (God the Father) which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from (Holy Spirit) the seven Spirits ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnYLKVS9Yk&hl=en

Related : Learn About Deep Sea Fish Wicked Show

No comments:

Post a Comment