Tuesday, April 20, 2010

whisper traducida al español

Catch me as i fall say you´re here and it´s all over now speaking to the atmosphere no one´s here and i fall into myself this truth drives me into madness i know i can stop the pain if i will it all away don´t turn away don´t give in to the pain don´t try to hide though they´re screaming your name don´t close your eyes God knows what lies behind them don´t turn out the light never sleep never die i´m frightened by what i see but somehow i know that there´s much more to come immobilized by my fear and soon to be blinded by tears i can stop the pain if i will it all away don´t turn away don´t give in to the pain don´t try to hide though they´re screaming your name don´t close your eyes God knows what lies behind them don´t turn out the light never sleep never die fallen angels at my feet whispered voices at my ear death before my eyes lying next to me i fear she beckons me shall i give in upon my end shall i begin forsaking all i´ve fallen for i rise to meet the end.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJouAnadW08&hl=en

Tags : Boot Covers Natural Stone Tiles Double Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment