Sunday, October 17, 2010

Afrikaans sal ek altyd Be

Afrikaans sal ek Afrikaans Ek Sal Altyd altyd Be Be Our Earth Change weapon die if ....... We changed our country's emblem paint 'n nuwe flag ......... you paint a new flag name change Soos die sommiges What to say to please ......... You change all the names of some (people) Our sea VRA tog SOMETIMES Waarom suit ........ Sometimes we wonder why our nie nie hoekom know ......... We do not know why verseker mare is one thing, my heart nie Change ........... but one thing is certain, my heart just change Rit ... ChoWant ek vir hierdie land is sweet ......... because I love this country (the country) and our people sweet ........ ek vir and I love our nation, and ek is trots Afrikaans Baie Be A ........ and 'm proud to be Afrikaans sal says my children learn ......... And my children will learn to fear my God ........ sal hul and follow my God, yes, one thing is verseker, ...... Afrikaans sal ek altyd Be so one thing is certain, I will always be there Afrikaans is' n nuwe What Fanning wind ........ There is a newCape Wind in Natal to die ........ Natal from the Cape of Bome somtyds gewortel Deep laptop will drop ......... rooted trees can sometimes fall nuwe there is hope and love ..... There is new hope and love and fear Nuwe verraai nuwe ........ new fears and new (sorry do not know the English word for verraai) verseker sea one thing ...... but one thing is for sure my Saad is deeply gesaai ........ my seed deep choir ... Cho Wil ek vir hierdie land is sweet ......... because I love this...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAsrXcF_Bnw&hl=en

See Also : Recognition Award Air Bake Wilson Balls Store

No comments:

Post a Comment