Saturday, October 9, 2010

Capture Me

* No copyright infringement intended * "Capture Me" speaking louder than before Jeremy Camp BEC Records Released November 25, 2008 Text: watching the deepest parts, and radiating the darkness in my heart. I can not hide anymore. You have this life that once was fragile, and gave a power, right where theres despair prevails, and life in abundance. Chorus: Your beauty Lord, I know you catch me, your sweet embrace brings me to my knees. Oh, catch me, O Lord, you catch me.You opened my heart and made a home to me, you lifted the weight of the world has put on me. Oh, catch me, O Lord, you catch me. You have brought me joy that words can not speak of a truth that lies you gave will never come, I wont fight anymore. You gave me peace from this life of fear, not only by all that you were near, now theres an abundance of life. (Chorus) I feel your touch, I feel your heart. And your overflowing fullness, your waves of grace upon me. Your beautyLord, I know you catch me, your sweet embrace brings me to my knees. Oh, the love that show that spill all over me, Oh, put me oh Lord, you catch me. You opened my heart and made a home to me, you lifted the weight of the world has put on me. Oh, catch me, O Lord, You catch me. (I feel your touch, I feel your heart.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gri9UrIUHR0&hl=en

Visit : Buy Discount Victorinox Swiss Army Watches Basket Gifts Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment