Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Whisper" - Demo CD - Evanescence

"Whisper" by Evanescence Demo CD - Track 01 Lyrics Catch Me When I Fall Imagine being here and it's all over now speaking to the atmosphere no one here and I fall into me this truth [the truth] I am [in] madness [madness] I know I can stop the pain If you will all be away [will it all away] Do not remove [Do not give pain] No [hide Even if I scream your name] Subscribe eyes [God knows what's behind them ], not in the light [never sleep,never die] I'm afraid of what I see but somehow I know there are many more to come immobilized by fear and soon to be blinded by tears I can stop the pain If you will all be away [it will all be on] Do not go [Do not give in to the] pain Do not try to hide [Though screaming your name] Close your eyes [God knows what lies behind them], not in the light [Never sleep never die] Fallen angels at my feet Whispered voices at my ear death before my eyes is closeme that I'm afraid that beckons me I give my order after I start to give up everything I fell I got up to meet the end Do not turn away [Do not take the pain] Do not try to hide [though screaming your name] Close your eyes [ God knows what is behind them not] the light [Never sleep never die]



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW9LTyQwJ2g&hl=en

See Also : Challenge Air Folk Instruments Simmons Beauty Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment