Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fear of Public Speaking - 3 Tips to overcome fear!

Are you the kind of person has a panic attack before a speech? Well, you're not alone. Many people are afraid of public speaking, I was also at one point. In reality it is the number one fear for many people, past or death! In this article I go over some tips and tricks that helped me for my fear of giving a speech in public.

Practice:

When I startedexamine public speaking and how to stop the fear is, much of the research I've read stresses the importance of practicing your speeches. Now, I do not mean only the practice once the night before and hope it goes well. This is not practicing, that's just wishful thinking. You may ask, "How was practice my speech will help me to stop being afraid of public speaking?" Well, like everything else in life, the more you do something better you get. InterventionIt is no different, and the better you become, the more your confidence goes up and when you can give your speech because you know you're willing to relax.

Get an audience:

Another thing that many of the research that I read talked about was the importance of practicing in front of the public often. What I do is practice for people who feel comfortable with, like friends, or family. I do it because I know that feedback is reliable. (It 's important not topractice for people who deliberately go nannies for fun and laughter, because you do not get any decent feedback, and your confidence goes.) Practice in front of an audience helps you to stop fear of public speaking, because you realize that nothing bad happened to you. Do not die, pass out or vomit.

Find a coach:

Another thing I learned from my research was to find a coach. Someone who is not afraid public speaking, and someone who can teach you the details of public speaking. In this way, you learn what you're doing wrong and correct it. You also learn what you do as well and even better. That said, it is important to find someone who has a proven track record of success when it comes to giving speeches.

Finally, the three tips that I shared with you in this article helped me to be afraid of public> Speaking more. If you are really interested in speech and the desire to go deeper in, I would suggest you to find information on buses to speak in public. I personally have a public speaking coach, and I noticed that I'm much more comfortable when a conversation much more organized, and able to capture the attention of the public better.

My Links : Cleaning Wool Hauling Trash

No comments:

Post a Comment